Data Scientist - Marketing (Palo Alto)
This role will require the candidate to be extremely hands on with building models and data driven tools. Past experience implementing complex data-driven solutions is required.
The Data Scientist is responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing statistical models and algorithms to create strategic business opportunities across the organization. This position is constantly challenged to tap into advanced mathematical and statistical techniques to develop optimal solutions. This position is expected to communicate complex concepts clearly. We are looking for a Data scientist with a MS from economics/econometric or risk modeling background with superb modeling skills.
- Master’s or PhD in a relevant field
- Experience in Perl, Python, or another scripting language; command line usage
- Experience with Machine Learning and Big Data technologies such as Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, and Spark is a big plus
- Self-motivated, results oriented, enthusiastic, and a creative thinker.
SEO Consultant (remote)
The SEO consultant (remote) is responsible for developing and driving SEO campaigns and strategies that meet and/or exceed business objectives and provide additional insight about our customers across all digital channels.
The SEO consultant works closely with ASCE Team, researching far beyond the SEO landscape to understand their specific challenges of the client. With that knowledge, you’ll execute SEO audits and strategies designed to solve problems.
- Evaluate the end-to-end customer experience to identify and execute campaigns that drive customer acquisition, maximize revenue, and improve retention
- Conduct ongoing content, keyword, and SEO audits to improve user and search engine relevancy of key pages.
- Build KPIs for our clients based on expressed and contracted work needs and ensure we perform and exceed expectations.
- Work with Analytics team to deep-dive into web, campaign and traffic data - report on weekly performance updates, project hindsight, and discover areas of opportunities to develop into future plans
- Strong project management and interpersonal coordination skills
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem solving ability.
- Several years experience in SEO
- Experience with keyword research, competitive insights and other analytics tools, such as SEMrush, Searchmetrics, Sistrix or Moz.
- Did you say you’ve got International SEO experience, too? Great!